Monday, September 15, 2008

Holy Crap, I’m a People Pleaser……

I recently figured this out, and you know what I’m pissed about it! I totally thought that what I put out there was what I am getting back; little did I know I wasn’t. This realization came via my Mother, I know what you’re saying, Mom’s always know best. You know what, that’s the truth. I am starting to re-define myself, my construction cones are up and I have to be a constant WIP (work in progress). I think that I have always wanted to do more for people then I have ever thought I wanted back, well that is over. Life is too darn short to short my own self. I want relationships based on un-conditional expectations, because that is what I am willing to give. I am no longer willing to jump through hoops like a circus dog to make someone happy. Selfish, maybe, but more self less in my new book. It’s a whole new chapter in my Novel cause Lord knows the brick wall I have been knocking on isn’t moving.

No comments: