Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Not part of the wall
Have you ever felt like what you are a part of was one solid structure? Mixed with strength, compassion, dependability, loyalty & support that the structure will hold up forever? I hoped, until I realized that each individual point in the structure sees itself as the entire wall. I so badly want it to be a strong and successful structure, but I am finding that the materials I am working with are crumbling beneath me. That what I thought once was a solid structure is no more then a mirage in the desert when thirst plays tricks on you. I fear the crumbling, I dread the fall but sometimes things have to crumble in order for new walls to be built. Perhaps by building a new structure understanding and goal for the new wall becomes clear. A commonality in ones heart and soul can shine through, perhaps the strength is in the knowledge from the fall and the new found respect that all pieces must have the same amount of strength, compassion, dependability, loyalty and support will prevail. I hope too be a part of this new wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment