Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Halloween....mooooawahahaha
I cannot explain my happiness for this Holiday. Every year as I get older I love it more and more. I hate to say that I have fun scaring the bejusus outta little kids but the truth of the matter is I do. I'm sure it stems from the experiences I had in my early childhood with my family. I can remember going to the Haunted Museum of Man in Balboa Park with childhood friends of ours and then wanting to all sleep in the same bed when we got home. I have never been so scared in my life, thank god for a good pacemaker... lol! Now that I am upgraded maybe my scariness can kick it up a notch again this year. I love our neighborhood cause we live around like minded people and we will be haunting... so look out. You'll get some candy of course but you might wet your pants... and you know what, I'm gonna enjoy the possibility of making you cry.... oh karma..... I hear ya a knocking:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment