Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Self Work
I have been doing a lot of self work this year. I think as I get closer to 40 it just seems to be the natural progression of things. My perspective has changed a bit, I have not put as much energy as I used to in relationships that just have not evolved to where I thought they would. I have let go of a lot of ideals, definitions and needs that I realize I cannot live up to myself. Perception no longer worries me, I know that I am assertive and it comes from truth. I will not be taken advantage of, I will not settle for less and I expect more than I used to as I am capable of giving from another dimension of myself. I am so happy to feel free of the burdens that once kept me in a grey state, for the sunlight now shines through and I hope to reflect that in what I am able to give. I will continue to work and evolve because I want to be the best of myself I can while I am lucky enough to be present in this life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment