Saturday, July 14, 2012

The rule of Karma as I see it...

Karma, we all love to see it play out. The truth is that it is rare. The idea that what you place out in the world comes back to you OR will get someone in the end just has to be all in the idea of Faith. It's hard to let go of the ideals of what we expect of others and even of ourselves. Karma often is my go to place. It's my own Faith that energy does work that way and I want to be aware of what kind of energy I place out in the world. Now I'm not saying I don't have my moments.... believe me quiet and meek has never been my strong suit. I am however self aware enough to apologize when I am wrong and let go of anger when I know I should. I do want the World to be a better place for my little miss, but I realize it starts with me. Changing your thinking is about changing the way you think. It's your own power that by making a few adjustments can change your life. It's about being willing to be wrong, being willing to work on making things right and about knowing when to do so. It's the power within and having faith in Karma.

No comments: