Thursday, November 8, 2012
Divided We Fall
Its been a 2 whole days since the Election and the one thing I know is that we are a Country divided. Prior to the Election, I like everyone else participated in the banter, the FB post, and the Parody's. I was sure who my Candidate was, most of us did. I think we all have an understanding that not ONE person is going to make EVERYONE happy, life just does not work that way. What I see that I find sad is the Bigotry, the Hatred, and the clear and utter Disgust for our Commander in Chief. We spew such negativity at each other and throw blame around like it's nothing; but it is EVERYTHING. Hate only becomes power when you share it, utter it and BE it. I empathize with the frustration, however in no way does that excuse any of it. For me what this says clearly is that we cannot expect anything different in the Leadership of this Country if we do not take responsibility and leadership for ourselves. I don't want this Country to fail, and I don't believe it will. What danger we expose ourselves too when HATE & BIGOTRY is out there, is the SAME ideals that COUNTRIES have been in wars for decades over; INTOLERANCE, I don't want want that for these United States of America, and you shouldn't either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment