Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Scare Tactics
I am so in awe of the tactics played in today’s society. I mean we see it every day, in the media with disease, crime, fraud; all the bad things that people do to each other all in the name of awareness. Blah… blah…. blah. If we could be honest with whom we are as people and transcend that into everyday life imagine the possibilities. If we lived out of fear, worked out of fear and loved out of fear the sky would be the limit. Although the Human aspect of who we are gets in the way of everything I just want to be able to open your mind to the freedom we say we have and the ability to express it without fear. I am finding in my own journey it’s not that easy, the “scary” people are out there, just waiting to hunt you down, trip you up so that they can claim victory. The funny thing is Victory isn’t near as much fun as the travels along the way. I re-pack, I go fourth, clear and present with a set tone and a defined purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment