Monday, February 9, 2009
Practice... Amazement and Wonder
If I was the only one who thought I was funny, would I be? Is the label that we use to define ourselves only there when other people are involved? I know, it's kinda late to wrap your mind around this, but hang on with me. I've been thinking a lot about how you see yourself versus what you think people see of you. This thought came via someone pointing out to me that my expression in a certain situation was not what I thought it was. Its weird to have someone ask you a question based on nothing but body language. Apparently mine spoke volumes this day. I think I need to take some acting classes, so that I can master the look of amazement and wonder in a staff meeting. The unknowing placement of an eye can be the end of my career... LOL. Career... sorry, that was just funny. So I ask of myself what can I take from this life lesson? Acting must be a pretty kick ass job, cause the Corporate World is full of talent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment