Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You can't have it both ways

So today I am home sick, a lovely gift from my little Miss by mistakenly thinking it was her allergies. Once we knew it wasn't it's too late for me. So day 2 of Antibiotics, my BFF and a low and behold an e-mail...that most likely was an error...that DAMN reply all button, it will get ya every time; to which I read, If she does not have enough sick time she needs to come to work...HUH? I believe it was just a few months ago where somewhere in a quiet conference room we were all discussing the fact that if you are sick do NOT come in the office... Could I have mis-read the e-mail, is that POSSIBLE, I did take some Dayquil so I re-checked and yep, there it was in good ole HTML for all too see...Hmmmmm I guess some days you can try to have it both ways. Oops, please dis-regard.

No comments: