Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Reflections of
I am amazed every time I look into my daughters eyes how lucky I am. I know that most parents feel the same way when looking at their children. How can you love someone so much and still be able to love more? I know how truly gifted I am in almost all aspects of my life, but she tops the cake. I never in my early years dreamed that I would live, or have the opportunity if I did to have a child. I grew up in my mind always thinking that today on the playground could be my last. I know that has changed me, it had to, but in that discouragement I showed my greatest asset, my strength and will to live like it is my last day. That has carried on and will forever in the depths of my being, and it allows me to be where I am at every moment, and see her life as a gift from mine. It's humbling that I have been chosen to have her, and with the love of my life beside me I am the true reflection of the love I had for life to the love that I carry in this life, and for me love never ends even when the body leaves this earth. That is my reflection of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment