Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weapons of Mass Destruction

I think I know where these are, I believe they have been hiding out all together on one street, Wall Street. What people have done to each other in the name of greed I believe is bigger then any planes that targeted us on 911. I know that maybe hard to come to terms with but in the depth of my soul the Evilness that is brewing from calculated, manipulative, desire for wealth reaches into the soul of man and we are just seeing a glimpse of the destruction. In the middle of all of this downfall our troops have been sent to fight a war in a Country that we think desire what we have here. What do we have now? Freedom to steal, brag, use each other as a step to reach a desired height? Shame on us America, our over abundance has covered up all we stand for in labels purchased on credit. I can only hope that Karma is the secret weapon, for it's our last hope to save us from ourselves from becoming our own worst enemy.

No comments: